Curriculum for residential treatment is a four-week cycle that includes models such as traditional 12-step work, family systems theory and cognitive behavioral therapy. A close alliance with local recovery groups are a vital part of efforts to see that those completing treatment have established a strong support system. Residential treatment services provide structured, intensive treatment seven days a week with a minimum of 33 hours of group therapy and one hour of individual therapy weekly. An episode of care typically ranges between 30 and 45 days.
- The applicant has a substance abuse/dependency problem
- The applicant is currently drug and alcohol free or not in need of detox
- The applicant is medically stable
- The applicant is 18 years of age or older
- The applicant is not a level 3 or 4 sex offender
- The applicant is not actively dangerous or a threat to self or others
- There is a reasonable expectation that the applicant will respond to treatment
COSTS OF SERVICES
Housing costs range from $125 and $170 per week for weekly facilities and $500 to $600 per month for monthly facilities.
A typical episode of residential care costs approximately $5,670 based on a one time assessment fee of $420, and a daily rate of $175. Recovery Centers of Arkansas may be able to offset a part of this cost through donations and/or subsidies.
Major credit cards are accepted and payment plans are available upon request. If you do not see your card listed, please call.