Arkansas Central AA Office
HUD – Arkansas
AR Dept. of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Prevention
Crystal Meth Anonymous
Arkansas has a real need for medical professionals to have the ability to provide medication-assisted treatment. Click to find out more.
DOWNLOAD RCA FORMS
*The above link takes you to the online application. Create a new account and complete the online application.
Below is a list of items to bring and not bring with you upon admission:
What you must bring:
1. Proof of identification (driver’s license and/or state ID card) and Social Security Card.
2. Proof of income (without this we cannot offer you a discount on service fees). If unemployed, please provide a PEBES form (you can get this from Social Security Administration in the Federal Building on 700 W. Capitol Avenue in Little Rock).
3. Prescription medication in original bottles to last 30 days.
4. Payment for services.
5. Court orders if court ordered to attend.
Other items you will need to bring:
1. Personal items (tooth brush, makeup, etc.)
2. Bedding to fit a twin-size bed (blanket, sheets, pillow)
3. Clothes to last 7 days, laundry basket, clothes hangers
4. Towels, washcloths, shower shoes (flip flops, etc.)
5. Laundry detergent (machines are available weekly)
6. Personal drinking cup
7. Paper, ink pens, envelopes, stamps (to write home)
8. AA or NA Books (if you own them)
9. Minimal money for outings and soft drink machines (No more than $20: dollar bills and quarters – change is not available).
10. Non-prescription medications such as aspirin, Tums, multi-vitamins, etc.
1. Valuables (RCA is not responsible for anything that is lost/stolen or items left when you are discharged.)
2. Food or drinks.
3. Radios, televisions, magazines or other reading material. You may bring a Bible.
4. Items that promote or acknowledge alcohol/drug use. (For example, Budweiser t-shirt).
5. Gang-related clothing.
6. Nail polish or nail polish remover.
7. OTC sleep-aids such as Tylenol PM.
8. OTC stimulants such as BC Powder.
9. Cell phones.