CARES Act Alert: The "universal charitable deduction" from the CARES Act has been extended by the new rescue package. This is a new "above-the-line" deduction of up to $300 for individuals who donated and do not itemize. - 1/19/2021
Recovery Centers of Arkansas provides multiple levels of treatment and rehabilitative services to those with a substance use disorder. As an offshoot of the first AA Chapter established in Arkansas, RCA has a long history of quality services and demonstrated integrity. Please read our mission statement and consider providing your support to our cause:
It is the mission of Recovery Centers of Arkansas to enable individuals to live free from the abuse of alcohol and/ or other drugs by providing treatment programming and other professional services within an atmosphere of dignity and respect.– RCA Board of Directors
RCA has many community supports lending their talents, time, and expertise to those in need. We are very proud to advertise our organizational contributors, however, individual donors are kept anonymous for privacy. All monetary donations may be determined tax-deductible by the IRS.
RCA hosts hundreds of residents in affordable housing each year. The program donates basic living supplies each year to make our residents more comfortable. If you wish to donate to our goodwill supply, the following are extremely helpful:
- Linens — Bath towels/ pillow & pillow cases/ mattress pads/ blankets, sheets, comforters , and fitted sheets (for twin-sized beds only)
- Bathroom supplies & toiletries — Toothbrushes & toothpaste/ deodorant/ shampoo & soap/ lotion/ shaving supplies
Contact us to donate:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org, or:
- Call 501-372-4611
Recovery Centers will welcome volunteers under certain conditions. We currently are looking for volunteers for the following:
- Gardener — Requesting one hour a week during spring season. Our Oasis Renewal Center campus is in need of a knowledgeable gardener to tend to our herb garden. Time willing, our other locations could lean on the expertise of a gardener on our grounds for aesthetics, as needed.
- Librarian — Requesting one hour a month year-round. Two of our campuses hold library collections which require occasional maintenance.
Contact email@example.com to apply. A background check, confidentiality agreement, and other measures will be requested in order ensure appropriateness. Other volunteer expertise are welcome to inquire.
Designated Monetary Gift
Donate to RCA for a one-time payment or recurring donations. Monetary donations are not used for fundraising efforts or general operation costs. Recovery Centers of Arkansas is a 501(c)3 nonprofit and audited annually. Monetary donations are accepted through cash or check onsite, and online payment is accepted through credit/ debit cards and Paypal.
$15 – Suggested donation: amount for for therapeutic workbooks by The Change Companies and AA/ NA literature for our residents. The workbooks we give to each client provides evidence-based interventions for recovery.
$125 – Suggested donation: pay for a week of housing for one of our residents. This donation will go in a special fund set aside to cover struggling residents. Read about our long-term recovery housing programs here
$500 – Suggested donation: pay for a month of housing for one of our residents. This donation will go in a special fund set aside to cover struggling residents. Read about our long-term recovery housing programs here